Wednesday, September 23, 2009

30th Birthday Party

For my 30th birthday Chris and I decided to have a dinner party at our house. So we made Crock pot BBQ Pork and Chicken, Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob, Slaw and some Texas Toast! I was really excited about this night because its been a really long time since we've all gotten together 'kid free' for a while. We just ate, talked and played some yard games. I love everyones growing families and hearing all about them but it was also nice to hang out like the 'old days' with just our friends. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Mason for us!
Joya, Christy and Myself...I guess we've been going to each others birthday parties for over 10 years!!
Chris was such a huge help in getting ready for my party! Maybe we can do this again next year for his 30th?
Joya and Christy were trying to feel Micah move!

I've been wanting to get a picture of us pregnant together...we were pregnant together last time too...but this time Lara is due 2 weeks after me with a little girl.
The guys playing Boccie
Steve, Chris, Tunis and Brian
Yummy, my favorite kind of cake- Cold chocolate cake with chocolate chips and chocolate icing!
The girls playing Corn Hole
Christy and Estela
Chris loves cake too!!!! This is where Mason gets his love of sweets from!
I had so much fun and I think everyone else did too! I wish we could do this more often!
After everyone left and Mason was in bed, we decided that it is now time to focus on all of the stuff we need to do for Micahs arrival...he'll be here in 8 weeks!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: