Monday, July 13, 2009

Birthday Parties


OWEN IS 6!!!

OWEN AND JAX


PIZZA BEFORE RAYS SPLASH PLANET!!







COOPERS 1ST






CHEESE



KARIS, MASON and BEN


Let me just say I love birthday parties. I love going to them, planning them, and I love little kid birthday parties the most! So far we've had 3 summer birthday parties. Little Nigles 3rd, which I dont have any pictures of :( , Owens 6th, and Coopers 1st. They have all been different and all fun too! Mason loves parties, we've been making cards so now if I mention someones birthday he wants to know if its time to make a card. And he also knows now that birthday parties equal him getting to get some cake. I discovered the other night when we were at my parents house that I dont make cakes for us here at the house EVER...my mom had made a cake for family night and when she brought it out Mason asked whos birthday it was and if they could just go ahead and put a candle in it and asked if we could just sing the birthday song for him! SO...we all joined in, watched the little candle burn and Mason smiled as we sung, "Happy Birthday Dear Mason"! Here are some Pics of the birthday parties!







No comments: