Friday, June 26, 2009

Knights Baseball Game

Just got in from a Knights Baseball game. This was the first, of I'm sure many more events like this in my future with 2 boys! I told Mason when daddy came home we were going to go pick up his friend Ben and meet his other friend Landon at the baseball game and Mason made some muscle arms and in a rough voice said..."Cause we are Boys, right Mommy?"...I really don't know who told him that going to baseball games was a "boy" thing to do but none the less he had a blast! Ben started talking about the dinosaur mascot right away and that was their favorite part, when the crowd would clap they would join in but for the most part the boys just liked being with each other, eating snacks, popcorn and ice cream! I also discovered tonight that Mason inherited Chris' sweating...by the time we made it to our seats Masons hair looked like we had just run through a sprinkler! But even though he was dripping with sweat he LOVED it! I'll have to up load some pictures tomorrow. My favorite part was on the way home we asked the boys what their favorite part about the baseball game was and Ben said the Dinosaurs and Mason said his favorite part was his friends! How cute is that? Now WAY past Masons bed time we are all showered, Masons trying to fall asleep and I'm just thinking about how much fun having a little boy is! I dont think I really watched much of the game but I had so much fun watching him laugh, jump, and even sweat! This was a great night, a hot night, but a great night!

No comments: